We have had a great Christmas Season thus far. We kicked it off on at the beginning of December by moving into our new to us house. We are really excited about it and like it more all the time; especially as fewer boxes are underfoot and more hopefully more furniture will soon arrive. Two days after our move we took Isaac to Grandma and Grandpa's while Shaun and I flew to Hawaii for a wonderful week long holiday (more on Hawaii to follow in a later post). We are now enjoying the company of family and all that goes with it ie. far too much delicous food!
Some of our favorite moments have been Isaac waking up early Christmas morning and chattering and singing to us from his playpen, playing with Isaac's cousins and decorating our first Christmas tree with Isaac.
Christmas Greetings to all our our friends and family. We are so grateful to all of you and the help, love and support you give us. All the best for you and yours during this holiday season.
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment