We are continually delighted at Isaac's misprounciations. I'll post a list of our favorites later but a while ago Shaun and I had a great weekend in Vancouver (or as Isaac says "Bamouver"). Before I left Isaac was absolutely certain that he was going to get a plane ride to Vancouver, luckily he decided a sleepover at Nana and Grandpa's house was more exciting and stayed home. We had a great time, vancouver is a really fun place, lots to do and see. I enjoyed a day of shopping (did you know there is a lululemon outlet in Vancouver?) and site-seeing while Shaun was at work (he was there for business). Then we had an awesome weekend biking around Stanley Park, wandering around Granville Island and sampling some of the many great Vancouver restaurants.
English Bay at Sunset

Biking around Stanley Park
Below: the Light house in Stanley Park

No comments:
Post a Comment