Thought I'd make sure you all knew we were still happy and well in the Skinner Household, we've just had a few other things going that have pushed blogging to the back burner.
Here's what we've been up to:
Building Giant Duplo towers

Riding dirt bikes in Milk River

Buying a
VAN (I know...I can hardly believe it too)

Selling Lemonade

A first visit to an amusement park


Trying to keep Andrew from jumping off of tall objects

And last of all and sorry, no picture to match we have been expecting another addition to our family...in early Decemeber. Isaac informs us that this baby is a yellow baby, or maybe green.
6 comments:
Congratulations! Nice to know our posterity is growing - hope all is well.
Love
grannie
We are so very excited for you Emily! Mmmm, after the run of great grandsons do we dare to think pink?
Nice. Well, seeing as Andrew was the pink baby, a new colour was needed wasn't it?
I am so intrigued by the first picture. Is Isaac staring at Andrew in the mirror? I am also entertained by Isaac selling lemonade in your living room. How many nickles did he hit you up for?
Congratulations on the exciting news! I think it's funny that there are so many little boy babies in your family. I do wonder if there could be a girl on the horizon as well? Looks like you are all having a fun summer so far!
Congratulations! This is very exciting news. I am amazed by Isaac's tower! I guess his Daddy is an engineer...
Post a Comment