Well, up in the land of the frozen north, we woke up yesterday to a whole lot of new snow. Making our accumulation over the past week close to 1 foot (well maybe not that much but pretty close!) As I was driving to church after digging our truck out of copious amounts of snow, I thought back to this time last year in Edmonton. We had a warm spell long enough to melt most of the snow, and although being rather pregnant, I decided to go for a bike ride over to the library. As I rode through our neighbourhood in the warm sun, I felt like spring was finally on it's way. That memory taunted me as i thought that, Spring is never coming to Fort Mcmurray!
Despite all the snow we have been really enjoying ourselves. Isaac is as happy as ever and is continually getting into things and discovering new 'toys' around the house. Last night he got into the cupboard and found the toaster. Before we knew it he was dragging it around the kitchen floor by the plug. He was heart broken when we took away his latest discovery!
Happy Family Day everyone!
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment