Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fun Stuff






Well are are finally all settled and moved (temporarily!) back to our house. Isaac and I will be staying here for the summer and Shaun will fly home on his weekends off. Isaac took the move all in stride. He seems to enjoy the yard and has gotten to be very good at climbing all the stairs in our place. Isaac and I drove down to visit Grandma and Grandpa Skinner last week while Shaun was in Ft. McMurray. Isaac loved all the new things to play with and I enjoyed building a toy box for Isaac with Grandpa. I brought it home and it looks great, I just need to finish now!


Isaac also had his frist visit to the dentist. He impressed all the staff with his adeptness with the rotadent and liked pressing the buttons on the dentist chair until he almost had me upside down.

No comments: