We were suprised a week ago to find this cake sitting on our doorstep. If you can't read the writing it says, "Congrats on the Upcoming Baby." It was such a nice (and delicious!) thought from an unamed friend. Sometimes the last couple weeks of pregancy can seem like a very long time when you are trying to manouvre around a big, awkward belly. The cake was a perfect reminder to just enjoy the last few weeks of one child and being able to sleep lots! So whoever you are who made this great cake, Thank You!
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
2 comments:
If I said I gave you the cake would you believe me? Hang int there, and make everyone be very nice to you in your last leg of pregnancy!
What a sweet friend! I wish I could give you and Charla both virtual cakes. The last few weeks are rough, but enjoy the time before your (mostly) non-interrupted nights! xo You're almost there.
Post a Comment