Monday, July 27, 2009

Meeting Cousins

We had the my sister and her family over a while ago so they could meet our littler skinner. They brought us some tasty Chinese food for supper and we had a nice visit and the cousins had a good time. We couldn't resist putting littlest fixsen and littler skinner side by side for a picture with some pretty funny results.

3 comments:

Janine said...

That is the funniest video I've ever seen. I just watched it three times in a row and I laugh harder every time. Edward never seemed to be the type to exhibit cousin jealousy... I promise, Edward, we'll still love you even though there's a new baby!!!

Katey said...

Maybe he was just trying to give his baby cousin a hug. At last he has someone to do the baby tour with! It won't just be him who gets passed around at reunion, leaving more time for othe important baby matters (like drooling and figuring out how to rollover the other way).

Jaima said...

Poor Andrew! He looks so tiny by Edward, who seems to be intent on squashing him. And avoiding any eye contact with Andrew. He must be thinking "If I don't look at him, he won't be here". Clearly, his babyhood feels threatened.