Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life With Two

While I know there are many, many other mothers out there who are far busier than I with my two little skinners, I have found the last month with two busy but very fullfilling. We have had lots of high moments and our fair share of lows but I am forever thankful to my Heavenly Father for the two beautiful chilfren he has blessed me with. Here is a sample of our 'best of little skinners' from the last month:

"You go feed Andrew mummy, I'll finish making supper." (Isaac, 3 years old!) I only wish this were possible. Luckily for me I have wonderful RS friends, a fantastic husband and a freezer that just might explode if you breathe on it the wrong way. Thus I luckily have not had to resort to employing a toddler chef!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you're handling two well. Also, I'm inspired to start calling my offspring "little Meldrums," although Skinner is a funnier last name.

reddy said...

That's so cute. Tell Isaac he can come to our house and make supper. He should also bring some groceries, as we have none.

No, just kidding. We also don't need a toddler chef, as much as we would love to have him.

Katey said...

Great. He, Ben and Brigs can form an entire little contingent for the next family reunion and cook for us all (yay Froot Loops).

2x2momma said...

How sweet! If only we could teach our kids to make dinner at this age... aahhh....

Jaima said...

Isaac is such a little charmer. How sweet that he wants to be your little helper. Believe it or not, the time will come when he can make meals. Ivy is only tackling breakfast so far, but she can make toast and soft boiled eggs.