When I was first married, I was anxious to create fun and memorable traditions in our family. Since then i have learned that the best traditions aren't planned or even created, they just happen when they slowly evolve when your family does something they truly enjoy over and over. One of my family's favorites is pudding Mondays. We don't do this every Monday but on exceptionally lucky Mondays we make a big bowl of pudding together and everyone gets to put on as many toppings as they like. Marshmallows? Sure. Rainbow Sprinkles? Why not? Coconut? Yummy! Maybe you have to be there to get the spirit of why we love this so much, but pudding Mondays has become a really fun family tradition for us. What are some of your family's weirdest traditions?
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
1 comment:
Well, there's our Christmas Movie Fest where we indulge in KFC in the livingroom in our jammies with favourte christmas classics. We also have General Conference parties on the Sunday morning session with crepes. We also seem to have made individual storytimes for the boys before bed a nightly ritual.
Post a Comment