
This past week I celebrated another birthday; as each year passes I feel like I keep getting exponentially older. It doesn't seem to matter that the exact same amount of time passed this past year as it did when I was young, I am either learning things faster or catching up on years of missed wisdom, I'm not sure which. When I reflect on the things I've accomplished and the many more things I wish I had done or would like to do I can't help but feel at ease with myself and with where I am headed. The more I read, study, observe and learn the more I find of myself, who I am and what I care about. While there are so many things I know I could do better or would like to do more I feel contented with the knowledge that I am headed on the right course for the life I want to lead.
2 comments:
Happy Brithday last week Em! You look super cute in that picture, and I don't think you've aged a day.
You look so happy with baby #2 and photogenic, too.
Love
Grannie
Post a Comment