I know that most of you probably don't care about my latest finds at some junky thrift store, but I am so excited about these that I just can't help sharing my enthusiasm with you. I was thinking of making some felt ornaments for our Christmas tree myself this year but these are even better because, one: they are much, much nicer than anything I would have made and, two: they cost me very little and about 5 minutes to purchase.

P.S. For those of you loyal followers, I spologize for my slackness lately, I promise an update of the Skinner household is coming soon!
3 comments:
Emy, I always want to hear about your thrift store finds.
What cute ornaments! Thrift stores are the best :)
I love those ornaments! My mom made some like that when we were young and I think they are so beautiful. If you see anymore, get some for me! ;)
Post a Comment