No, we have not been under orders of blogger silence the past few weeks, we have just been busy...
...having a fantastic Christmas holiday with Grandma, Grandpa and cousins
...Trying out little Skinner's new toboggan, tractor etc. We were terribly spoiled this year!
...Starting swim lessons and preschool classes. Every week after little Skinner has had a fabulous time he informs me that he is not going back next week.
...being amused by littler Skinner's antics. Is he ever turning into a little tornado, I fear for the day when he is crawling and walking. Nothing will be safe!
...making a wonderful day trip to visit my paternal Grandparents "Tow Truck" Grandma and Grandpa.
...visiting my sister and going thrifting! Cousins having a ball playing with newly thrifted toys.
...cleaning up the nuclear aftermath that was my sewing room. I over commited myself to too many Christmas projects and my sewing room looked like a bomb went off prior to Christmas!
...visiting Great Grandma at the Hospital following her heart surgery.
...playing, playing, playing and occasionally getting some sleep!
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment