Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I've Been Up To


I recently made this for Andrew for Easter. Since he is not of the chocolate bunny eating stage, I thought I could come up with a bunny he could chew (but not eat!). I had big plans for making a carrot or easter egg for him to hold as well, but if you've read the previous post I think you'll guess what happened to that plan...I still plan on making them, they just didn't make to the easter basket.

4 comments:

2x2momma said...

He is so cute!! You've got some lucky little fellas.

Momma Juj said...

Cute! Sorry we missed you at the zoo last weekend. We will have to do it again once the boys are feeling better

Nora said...

What a fun idea! Love the bunny :)

Katey said...

Salome strikes again! Can I have one of your little stuffed critters for my baby? Please, oh please, oh please? They're just too darned cute!