Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sleep Training

With the birth of our third son in a few short months my two little boys have decided to do me a huge favor; they have begun a rigorous sleep training program for me so that when our new little bundle of joy arrives in December, I will be in fine shape for multiple nighttime feedings. The past week Little Skinners have synchronized their nocturnal wakings so they are spaced equally apart throughout the night and never coincide. Little Skinner takes two of the wakings and Littler Skinner takes the remaining (being in better 'night waking' shape, it was only fair).

Last night I went to bed at 10 pm. I woke up to tend to little ones at 12, 12:30, 1, 3:30, and 5 followed by a wonderfully cheerful wake up call at 6 am.

I am indeed indebted to my thoughtful children.

2 comments:

Janine said...

You poor thing. Want me to come this afternoon and take them away so you can have a nap?

thepedaller said...

Oh Neen, You are so sweet! I am absolutley fine. I mange to catch a nap when Andrew naps and Isaac watches a show. Thanks though we'd love to see you anytime though!