Isaac loves to do crafts and build things and always looks forward to our Monday crafternoons. I often get in hot water when he is taking out the recycling and he discovers some useful materials in the recycling bin ( think egg cartons cardboard tubes, strawberry clamshells) or worse yet, one of his creations that I snuck in there. Although he loves to create and never gives up he gets pretty frustrated when his rocket doesn't actually blast off or his submarine only floats instead of diving. That us why he has so enjoyed a book we got him for Christmas. It is called crazy contraptions by lego ( they just always seem to get right, don't they?). He loves that he can build all kinds of machines that work like he hopes. Hurrah! Here is his latest build an accordion grabber.
2 comments:
How fun!! I love the idea of a 'crafternoon'
Atta boy, Isaac. I am pleased to know you not only work with your brains but also with your hands. Keep creating We need more builders like you!
Love
Gigi
Post a Comment