We are getting more and more excited to see the temple go up so close to home. We drove past a few weeks ago on our way to Nana's and got a picture of our family. We have been excited to hear that it is scheduled for completion this fall. I have so many memories of the Cardston temple open house when I was young. It has been great to share those memories with my children and look forward to taking them to the temple open house.
2 comments:
"I love to see the Temple" especially with the Skinners
beside it. We'll have to make a date to enter it one day with you .
Love
G/G
I think it will be a very special time when we can go to the open house with your boys. The start of many visits we hope to be a part of,even just being your babysitters!
Post a Comment