Thursday, May 24, 2007

One Good Toy Deserves Another

Last November-ish when our family finally starts thinking about Christmas, Shaun asked me if I might like a mixer for Christmas. At first I was skeptical, what could a mixer do that I couldn't do with the hand mixer I already had? Was I ever to be proven wrong. On Christmas day a recieved a Bosch mixer. Later that day I put it too the test making some bread (which Bosch mixers are known and revered for) and loved it. Hearing that 700 watt motor purring like a cat while I stood and watched the bread dough form, was pretty exciting (as far as bread making goes anyway). Normally I don't make bread often because of the bother and mess of kneading. Now all I have to do is stand by and watch while my mixer sweats out a perfect batch of bread dough.
Now, several months and many batches of bread, cookies, and muffins later, my bosch is my most prized kitchen machine. If only I had the blender attachment.....and maybe a deep freeze to keep all those tasty goodies fresh....

No comments: