It's hard to believe that two years has gone by already but our little boy turned two this weekend. We had quite the party all weekend. It started out with some of little skinners' friends coming over for cake on Friday afternoon and culminated in a grand dump truck cake and visits from both grandparents by Sunday afternoon. I good time was had by everyone and the birthday boy was affable and loved every gift given him, even the new Sunday clothes ( a mystery to us as it is always a fight to get him dressed for church), and gave hugs and kisses to every one. He is now pushing around his new dump truck full of the dune buggy, jeep and helicopter that he recieved and occasionally goes to examine the box of his new tricycle in hopes that Daddy will help him assemble it soon. We love our little boy and can only imagine how boring life would be without him.
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment