Well, we had our much anticipated ultrasound on Friday and found out that we are having a boy! Isaac is especially pleased because he has informed us that the baby also has a toy train to play with in Mummys' tummy. It was really neat to see the baby, although I think Isaac didn't think it was all that fantastic. He just wanted to play at the train table in the waiting room.
Our thoughts are with poor little Ivy. The only Great Granddaugther out of thirteen great-grandchildren!
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm excited that Edward will have another little fellow to play with. I guess Ivy will continue to be one of a kind- or clan!
Yeay! Another boy for my boys to play with too. Congratulations Emily. We are very excited for you!
Another boy!! Guess I'll just give my pink material to someone else or make blankets & quilts for the Humanitarian Club to which i belong. If the new Skinner is as cute as the first one, I won't complain - just get more blue fabric .Congratulations!
Grannie
Post a Comment