Ever since Isaac was a babe he has not liked his car seat. His dislike has always come and gone and been manageable until now. Every time we go somewhere he asks if we can walk in the stroller. An admirable request to be sure, but when we have to go across town or pick up a trunk load of groceries, it is obviously necessary to take the car and the requisite car seat. Isaac usually responds to being put in his car seat with all kinds of antics interspersed with lots of screaming. Here are some of my favorite Isaacisms from the car seat:
"I'm falling" (as he leans as far over as he can out of his car seat. Obiviously the point of this is that I'm supposed to stop this fall by letting him out...)
"I'm breaking it!" (again, I'm supposed to stop him by letting him out)
"I'm going to (insert any of the following - smash, break, bang, bite, throw) my carseat!"
And my all time favorite, "Throw me on the road!"
Well at the time, these statements are very NOT funny, one cannot help but laugh at them once the heat of the moment has passed and Isaac is his normal easy going self again.
Any one have any tips to help Isaac gain 10 pounds fast so we can get him into a booster seat instead?
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment