
Christmas baking aside, a batch of cookies has not been whipped up in our kitchen since about the time I found out I was pregnant. No, I am not being that careful about what I eat ( I wish I had such self control!). But I just really can't stand sweets when I am pregnant. But now that I am in the smooth sailing second trimester I was finally feeling up to a batch of cookies. Isaac thought it was the absolute greatest. I really enjoy doing things like this with him, he is suprising a very good helper. Once we had the cookies rolled out and in the oven Isaac stood and watched them bake. He could hardly wait until the were done so he could eat them!
2 comments:
Yum, those do look like perfect cookies!
Love all of your pictures lately, looks like you've been busy!
those look GOOD!
Post a Comment