Sadly, the dough we made today was not the green kind! But of course the orange smelly kind of PLAY dough is much more interesting and exciting for young ones than the oft-loved 'green'. I found this play dough recipe online and really like it.
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid
1/4 cup salt
2 tablespoons cream of tartar
1 cup water
Mix flour, salt, cream of tartar and Kool-Aid® in a medium pot. Add water and oil. Stir over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes. When mixture forms a ball in pot, remove. Knead until smooth. Put in a plastic bag and refrigerate.
From Teachnet.com
2 comments:
Thanks for the play dough recipe. I remember making some for our children when they were small.
The rest of the pictures are so cute. What a lucky little
fellow . Isaac - Gigi loves you - you will have to show off your skills when we see you next.
Gigi
What a great playdough recipe, I've never heard of adding koolaid! I will definitely put this on my to-do list!
Post a Comment