Well I guess I should really apologize to all of you (there are some of you aren't there?) who kill time by finding out the latest antics of our family. I really have not been the best blogger of late and I do apologize. But wait, I really do have an excuse. I have been spending much of my spare time the last three months or so either bending over the toilet emptying the contents of my stomach or on the couch hoping I'm not going to. Yep, we are having a baby! But now I've turned the corner into the blessedly calm second trimester and hopefully the blogging will improve as well.
A few funny tales so far. We told Isaac about the baby just before Christmas and he then informed us that it was definitely a "pink baby". The name has stuck and now we are just hoping that if this baby IS a boy that he can forgive us the unfortunate nickname. Isaac has also informed us that there is also a dump truck in Mummy's tummy; I for one certainly hope not! As mentioned above, I have spent a fair amount of the last three months being sick and Isaac has picked up on this excuse for not doing things. We now frequently hear that he is "too sick" to have a nap, eat supper, pick up toys etc. We are looking forward to his reaction when the pink baby really does come. Who knows what he'll think!
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
2 comments:
I also, hope that you are not going through all this for a dump truck. That was too funny- I laughed out loud.
Well, now I know why the blogs were non-existent, I forgive you. FOUR new greatgrandbabies in one year!!!! How lucky can we be.
We enjoyed being with you at Christmas and the cute turbans you were able to fashion for the wisemen -
they looked authentic. Your crafts are works of art & I did recognize a beautiful quilt in the background which was fun to make & still looks very attractive.
Grannie
Post a Comment