Stocks not performing as they should? Disapointed in the returns on you retirement savings? So are we! The best investment we have made in the past year or so has been not some secret mutual fund or investment strategy but a simple $40 spent on a small collection of wooden trains and track at a local estate sale. What kind of returns, you ask? One very happy and contented two year old for starters, and two very pleased parents. It has been one of the best toys we have bought so far (except for our duplo, look for a later post on that!) Little Skinner plays with his trains every day and they are no sooner put away so I can vacuum than they are brought right out again.
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
1 comment:
I totally agree! Blake loves his train set. It will be fun for them to play together next time we see you.
Post a Comment