We've been meaning to take Isaac toboganning all winter and since we just keep getting snow instead of spring we finally took him sledding at our local hill last weekend. He surpassed all my expectations and totally loved it. He is usually a very cautious little fellow and is nervous about trying new things especially when it involves riding down a big bumpy hill very fast. But he was right in there riding from the top with all the big kids. We had such a good time
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
5 comments:
Cute photos Em! Glad that Isaac enjoyed himself. Looking at your pictures though, I can't help but feel a triffle smug. It's a beautiful, warm spring day up here.Warmer weather up North-what are the odds?
Isaac is so brave! It looks like you had a great time.
I just keep watching this video over and over again when I'm supposed to be studying for finals. It makes me laugh every single time. Em, please post more videos/pictures of your son to keep me sane through finals (and that goes for any other sisters who may read this)
What fun! Isaac's rosy cheeks are so darling.
Em, I found your blog. Whoo Hoo! (This is Leah bytheway.) I only wish we'd had enough snow to toboggan down here!
Post a Comment