Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is what happens when your toddler finds the camera....




So I was downloading the several hundred photos that had backlogged on our camera because I have been too lazy to sit down and do it and found that about 60 of the pictures were taken by our budding little photographer. It looks like little Skinner found the camera in his backpack while on an outing with Daddy. Lately Isaac has been way more interested in taking pictures than being in them, frustrating all my efforts to take a birthday portrait of him. Oh well, at least I have these winners to remember this fun phase of his life!


5 comments:

B.E.A.T.L.E. said...

I love them! Especially the one with his little feet.

Katey said...

What is it about buttons that kids find so irresistable? Now my boys love of the phone and remote doesn't seem so bad!

Jaima said...

So funny! These are great.

2x2momma said...

I love how my kids HATE it when I take photos of them. They'll be doing the cutest thing and then I'll sneak up with the camera and the minute they see me they stop doing it...

thepedaller said...

Isaac does the exact same thing, it's incredibly frustrating. I'm having to become Very sneaky.