Isaac's much anticipated 3rd birthday came and was celebrated with lots of cake and balloons a while ago, and being the slacker that I am I finally downloaded them and am posting them for your enjoyment. We had a nice little party with a few friends where we made party hats (a word to the wise, never give three year olds glitter glue pens! It was a moment of insanity at the dollar store that inspired me to do this!), tried to smash a pinata and ate lots of race track birthday cake. Ninety minutes after beginning the party, I shipped all the friends home too full of cake to eat any supper and we had Auntie and Peter over for a birthday supper.
Our birthday boy was very well behaved and aside from being a little over zealous in present opening, was a very good host to his friends. We can hardly believe our little baby is three!
2 comments:
Looks as though the birthday boy enjoyed himself. Happy Birthdy Isaac from all the Thompsons! Now that your baby is all grown, I guess that it's time he made room for the new one. Also glad to hear that Mommy survived the party.
Happy Birthday, Isaac
So good to hear that you had such a fun party & that you were so polite to your guests. Gigi has a present for you which she will bring on Sunday so make sure you help Gigi not to forget to give it to you.
Love you
Gigi
Post a Comment