Here is what Madame Z. had to say about my baby/labour:
The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and barely there auburn hair. Well for starters, this baby is certainly NOT going to be an almost 15 pounder! That would be over double Isaacs' birth weight. I also tend to carry very compactly and I think I would suffocate well before any due date. I guess Madame Z. got my species mixed up and thinks I'm delivering a baby gorilla!
3 comments:
I was so intrigued I had to get a retroactive "prediction" of Edward's birth. Here it is- two months after the event.
The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 40 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there red hair.
40 hours!?! It might have felt that long, but thank goodness it wasn't. She was right about the hair, gender, and eyes though.
I know, she comes up with the craziest things. Can you imagine being in labour that long? I think most nurses and doctors would have mercy on you well before the 40 hr mark and do something!
Wow! I sure hope you're not going to deliver a 14 lber! That would be brutal!
Post a Comment