Isaac keeps getting more excited about the arrival of his baby brother. He likes to pat my tummy and asks about what pink baby is doing. One day he came out of his room after his rest time with his sleepers stuffed in his shirt, which he told me he had eaten. I asked him if his tummy looked like mine and his face lit up and he told me that pink baby was now in HIS tummy. I only wish it were so! He then ran and got his 'baby' and stuffed its' pajamas into his shirt. They made quite the pair!
What I Wish I'd Known Before I Was a Bride
9 years ago
2 comments:
Pretty cute! I'm glad that he's so excited to be a big brother, but will see if it last once baby comes home to stay.
How sweet! I bet he is going to be an awesome big brother.
Post a Comment