The tales and travels of the ever-moving Skinner Family
Thursday, February 25, 2010
My Molly Monkey
Thanks to this superbly creative mum blogger I recently made this:
She has the pattern for free on her blog and it is so easy and adorable. Unfortunately I have no little daughters to give her to, but I have many friends, cousins, sister who are having babies in the next little while who i'm sure would be happy to adopt my little Molly.
Congratulations. You have now successfully convinced me that I must have a daughter-if only that we can claim Molly the Monkey ourselfves. She is sooo cute!
6 comments:
So Cute!! I love the fabric you chose.
Um... I know I'm not a little kid, but I love her. Can you teach me how?
WhaTt a creative granddaughter I have. Way to go. Molly is adorable.
Grannie
Congratulations. You have now successfully convinced me that I must have a daughter-if only that we can claim Molly the Monkey ourselfves. She is sooo cute!
Well Kate, I have started making another Molly with Strawberry Shortcake fabric...Think lots of pink thoughts!
Love it! I want to make one too! In all my free time . . . . Yours looks adorable.
Post a Comment