Wednesday, March 10, 2010

City of Angels

Last weekend I was able to enjoy the sights in and around Los Angeles. Many thanks to my parents and in-laws for making the trip happen

The Huntington Library



Lots of quality stroller time while I shopped!


A little love from cousins.


Enjoying green grass in bare feet.

4 comments:

2x2momma said...

It was so fun to see you Emmy- it was the hilite of our weekend. And of course Andrew was definitely a big hit with everybody!! xox

Emily said...

It looks beautiful and sunny. I'm sure you had a blast and that Andrew enjoyed an early encounter with grass. He won't get that for a few more months in Calgary.

reddy said...

Andrew looks exactly like baby Isaac in that picture of you two at the Huntington. I swear I saw Isaac make that exact face several times when he was Andrew's age.

Katey said...

Glad that you had such a wonderful trip Em. Looks like you all had tons of fun!