Sunday, July 27, 2008

North, South, East or West Isaac's House is Always Best

We were amazed the other day when we were driving home from some errands and Isaac was getting anxious to get out the the car and he was able to give us directions home. We usually ask Isaac if he can see his house once we start getting close. But this time we were still a few turns away from our street. Shaun asked Isaac which way to go to his house and Isaac promptly pointed right which was correct. Then thinkimg it was probably a fluke we asked him again once we had made our right turn. He again turned us in the right direction until we got to our house. Sometimes I think we don't give young children enough credit, they are dangerously smart!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey, I'm glad I stumbled across your blog! Good to see how you (and your super smart son) are doing. And fun to see that you already know about my blog. I'm coming to Medicine Hat from July 31st to Aug 19th, we should meet up!