Saturday, October 3, 2009

When Life is Sweet



Our littler skinner just hit three months today and I am just reeling at how fast they grow and change. I am just so grateful that I can be these two precious little boys mother and share so little and get so much in return.

5 comments:

Eileen Young said...

happy mom, happy kids. Keep up the good work .
grannie

2x2momma said...

I can't believe how fast time flies too... what cuties your little guys are.

Jaima said...

So, I hear Littlest Skinner is now outfitted with boots and a bar. How's he doing with them?

thepedaller said...

He is doing OK. He cried for the first 5 or 6 hours of wearing them but seems to be taking it all in stride now.

Jaima said...

Oh, Emmy- poor Andrew. Poor you listening to him cry for so long. Hang in there. I'm glad he's adjusting to them.